OOTD: Spring whites

Friday, April 7, 2017


Something about all-white outfits makes me feel like a kid again. And distressed white jeans are my favorites right now! New outfit, new subway station, it's all coming together inside...










Sweater: Club Monaco | Jeans: Mother (also 1 // 2 // 3, perfect for curves, size down, also loving these)
Shoes: J. Crew | Clutch: Madewell | Rings: Anthropologie 1 // 2 // 3 | Watch: Apple
Lashes: The Lash Loft -- if you're a NYC local use my link for a special new customer offer!!
photos: Bekka Palmer 


In January Manhattan got its first large-scale subway line extension in 70+ years, and it was much needed! The Upper East Side, formerly served by just one line (while the Upper West Side has 7, for comparison) now has three shiny new stations on the Q train along Second Ave. My first grown up apartment was on 76th St between 3rd and 2nd, and let me tell you that this line was sorely needed! Even though I live in Brooklyn now, the Q extension has made it incredibly easy and relatively quick to get to the Upper East Side -- about 30 minutes, which is remarkable!

The MTA hired artists to deck out the mezzanine levels of each station, and you'll get to see all 3 in upcoming OOTDs. First up, the 72nd St/2nd Ave stop, which features mosaics of everyday people and balloons too! It seemed like the perfect fresh spot to shoot this outfit, which is also shiny an new.

I'm thinking it might be time to change my hair -- have you made a big hair change lately? What do you recommend?